Thursday, July 23, 2009

Clarity!!

There is nothing like waking up in the morning with a clear vision. Today I woke feeling refreshed and happy to be here. I started my morning with my morning cup of coffee, and sat out on our deck listening to the birds chirping away. The morning was beautiful with a small amount of dew on the lawn that shimmered.

We have a small bird feeder in the back yard that I just love. We have different birds that come and visit through out the day. There is a momma and daddy cardinal that visits quit often. As one eats the other watches over. Today the daddy came over to the momma, and gently kiss her on her beak. It was so loving and affectionate. It just goes to show that we are all Gods creatures.

1 comment:

Amy McQuillan said...

Oh I wish I had that deck! It is so wonderful! What a great way to start the day!