Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love

Sometimes it hard to find the words to say to comfort the people you love so dearly. Its hard to try to be the rock and be strong for those you love. What to say, what to say? I guess I say how much I love you and how much God loves you. He doesn't want pain to fill us, just love. It's crazy that just 1 month ago today that we were sitting in the hospital. Praying for a very special women to stay with us. How selfish is that. Knowing that when I arrived at the hospital that its not good when they put the family in a private room. But yet you pray for a miracle to happen. Hanging on to any good news. But yet the miracle is that it was her time to go home. But yet the selfishness comes back, and you say," that I didn't have enough time with her!"" I want her back!!" Yet God has other plans. Sometime, like other times, God's plans for life is not the same as ours.

1 John 4:16

God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. Love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgement, because in this world we are like him.

This is Mom. She is Love. She lived with God, and God lived through her.

4 comments:

Rita said...

Nice, Sherrie.....

Love,
Rita

Mary G. said...

I agree with you- miss you guys!!Love, Mary

Rita said...

Debbie said she read your blog...and like it alot...but she couldn't leave a comment since she is not on goggle?? Anyway...she says HI..

Mrs4444 said...

Hi, Sherrie. I stopped by to say thanks for supporting me in my early days of blogging (It's been four years.) I am so sorry to hear that you lost your dear mom. Your words are inspiring, and I hope that the arrival of summer has helped you on your healing journey.